SAVE the DATE: The New Trump Administration
The New Trump Administration – A View from the Top
At MCWRA’s first regional event of 2017, meet federal and State representatives and hear their views on the new Trump Administration. In the afternoon, we have put together a regional panel of top managers to provide their views. Panelists will also discuss challenges and opportunities and how to work with our state and federal partners to enhance local and regional interests in the mountain counties region.
Date: Friday, February 24, 2017
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: The Ridge Golf Course and Event Center, 2020 Golf Course Rd, Auburn, CA 95602
Contact: John Kingsbury (530)957-7879 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Open – RSVP today: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2803083
United States Congressman Doug LaMalfa
State Senator Jim Nielsen
State Assembly Member Kevin Kiley
Also other invited guests to be announced
Afternoon Panel 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sean Bigley, Public Affairs Administrator, City of Roseville
- Shannon Cotulla, Assistant General Manager, South Tahoe Public Utility District
- Ken Payne, Interim General Manager, El Dorado County Water Agency
- Einar Maisch, General Manager, Placer County Water Agency
- Marcus Yasutake, Environmental and Water Resources Director, City of Folsom
Moderator: Brian Poulsen, General Counsel, El Dorado Irrigation District
Event Sponsored and Underwritten by: HDR and SAGE