MCWRA EVENT – RSVP today
The New Trump Administration – A View from the Top
At MCWRA’s first regional event of 2017, meet Federal and State representatives in person and hear their views on the new Trump Administration. In the afternoon, we have put together a regional panel of top managers to provide their views. Panelists will also discuss challenges and opportunities and how to work with our state and federal partners to enhance local and regional interests in the mountain counties region.
Date: Friday, February 24, 2017
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Doors Open at 8:45 a.m.
Location: The Ridge Golf Course and Event Center, 2020 Golf Course Rd, Auburn, CA 95602
Contact: John Kingsbury (530)957-7879 – email@example.com
Registration Open – RSVP today: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2803083
United States Congressman Doug LaMalfa
United States Congressman Tom McClintock
California State Senator Tom Berryhill
California State Senator Ted Gaines
California State Senator Jim Nielsen
California State Assembly Member Kevin Kiley
Afternoon Panel 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sean Bigley, Public Affairs Administrator, City of Roseville
- Shannon Cotulla, Assistant General Manager, South Tahoe Public Utility District
- Einar Maisch, General Manager, Placer County Water Agency
- Ken Payne, Interim General Manager, El Dorado County Water Agency
- Marcus Yasutake, Environmental and Water Resources Director, City of Folsom
Moderator: Brian Poulsen, General Counsel, El Dorado Irrigation District