On November 6, 2012, the MCWRA Board of Directors established a standing Governance Committee for the purpose of recommending to the Board:
- Board size, director terms and term limits;
- standards for director qualifications;
- candidates for directors;
- number, structures and membership of committees;
- committee assignments and rotation of members;
- director orientation and continuing education;
- officer succession policies and candidates;
- changes to corporate organizational documents; and
- other governance policies and procedures.
_________, Supervisor, County of ___________
John Kingsbury, Executive Director, Mountain Counties Water Resources Association
The Governance Committee will conduct business either in person or via teleconference quarterly or more as necessary. The meeting will generally con-inside with the quarterly member meeting, if possible.